Trip Itinerary :
Day 1 - Cairo
Arrived at Cairo airport where our representative will meet you and assist in the various steps. You will then be accompanied by private car to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Giza plateau with the three Great Pyramids: Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure, and the Sphinx, Lion human head which incarnates the king or the god under an aspect avenger. Then visit the necropolis of Sakkara with the famous Step Pyramid of King Djoser, the royal pyramids, the funerary texts, the mastabas .... And to finish the day, visits of Memphis, a colossus of Ramses II out of alabaster of beautiful dimensions. In the evening, transfer by private car to Cairo station to catch the sleeper train to Aswan. Overnight in the train.
Day 3 - Aswan
Breakfast in the train. Arrival at Aswan train station, home and visit the Temple of Philae, dedicated to the worship of the goddess Isis, then the granite career with the Unfinished Obelisk and finally the High Dam Lake Nasser Nasser giving birth. Install at your hotel. The after-noon, felucca ride around Elephantine Island is the best way to experience the Nile and relax in the sandstone wind. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 - Aswan / Luxor
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the station to take the train to Luxor (about 3 hours drive). Arrive in Luxor, home and visit the Temple of Karnak, dedicated to the main worship to the glory of the god Amun, but like many other Egyptian temples, other gods and goddesses were venerated there. It is known religious site oldest in the world. And the Temple of Luxor, he was devoted to the dynastic god Amon under his two aspects of celestial Amon-Ra and divinity ithyphallic. The oldest parts date back to being visible Amenhotep III and Ramses II. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 - Luxor
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the Valley of the Kings, where most of Pharaohs of XVIII to the XX dynasty were made bury and the Valley of Queens, is the necropolis of the royal wives, daughters, son sometimes kings of the nineteenth and twentieth dynasties. Then continuation towards the two imposing Colossi of Memnon, last vestiges of the gigantic funerary temple of Amenhotep III that no longer exists today. And finally the visit of Deir el-Bahari Temple of Hatshepsut's funerary temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to the god Amun, but also to the gods Anubis and Hathor. The Theban temple is unique and distinguishes itself from other temples because it is partly dug into the rock of the Theban hills on which it leans, and rises on three terraces connected by ramps. Release of the room before 12:00. Free after noon. In the evening, transfer by private vehicle to Luxor train station to catch the sleeper train to Cairo. Overnight in the train.
Day 6 - Cairo
Breakfast on the train. Morning arrival in Cairo, home and visit the Citadel of Saladin, with in its enclosure the mosque of Mohamed Ali. Then the Coptic district, this district is older than the city itself: it must be seen to have an idea of the atmosphere in which the early Christians lived in Egypt. Coptic churches, Coptic museum, church of St. Sergius. Stop by the visit of the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, founded in 1857 by the French Egyptologist Auguste Mariette, which houses more than 250,000 pieces including the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamen. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 - Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer by private car to the Cairo International Airport for your departure.
NB: Modifiable program according to your needs, thank you indicate your exact changes at your request .
Tour includes :
- The receptions and assistance by our representatives .
- Transfers in private air vehicle shown in the program .
- 2 nights in 3,4,or5 star hotel in Cairo *, double room with breakfast (all rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and Telephone) .
- 1 night in 3,4,or5 star hotel in Aswan * in double room with breakfast (all rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and Telephone) .
- 1 night in 3,4,or5 star hotel in Luxor * in double room with breakfast (all rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and Telephone) .
- 2 nights in First Class Sleeping Train *, Cairo / Aswan and Luxor / Cairo, in a double cabin with breakfasts and dinners in the train .
- First Class Train * Aswan / Luxor, seating .
- Visits mentioned in the program, with transportation by private vehicle conditioning and individual speaking Egyptologist guide .
- felucca ride in Aswan (offered) .
- All taxes and fees Folders .
Tour does not include :
- International flights (NB: we do not international flights) .
- The visa (15 US Dollar per passport) .
- All entrance fees to sites (about 90 Euros in total per person - Entrance fees to sites here) .
- Travel insurance .
- Lunches, dinners (except in the sleeper train), drinks, telephone calls, laundry and other personal expenses .
- Tips are left at your discretion .