Trip Itinerary :
Day 1 - Cairo
Arrived at Cairo airport where our representative will meet you and assist in the various steps. You will then be accompanied by private car to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Giza plateau with the three Great Pyramids: Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure, and the Sphinx, Lion human head which incarnates the king or the god under an aspect avenger. Then visit the necropolis of Sakkara with the famous Step Pyramid of King Djoser, the royal pyramids, the funerary texts, the mastabas .... And to finish the day, visits of Memphis, a colossus of Ramses II out of alabaster of beautiful dimensions. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 - Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Early in the morning, our individual guide and private vehicle will pick you up at your hotel. Departure to Alexandria in private car (about 3 hours drive), the city built in 332 BC by the Greek architect Dinocrates on the order of Alexander the Great. Visits Fortress Qayet bay recently restored. Switch to Pompey's Pillar, Catacombs of Kom visits El Shuqqaffa (first and second centuries. AD.) Tombs and on several levels, which are among the most important Roman tombs in Egypt. Lunch at a local restaurant. Visits to the Roman amphitheater in Egyptian al-Dick, released in 1963, witness the many unique venues built in Alexandria. Then visit the famous library of Alexandria futuristic architecture building (library and interesting archaeological museum). Back to your hotel in Cairo at the end of visit. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 - Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Citadel of Saladin, with in its enclosure the mosque of Mohamed Ali. Then the Coptic district, this district is older than the city itself: it must be seen to have an idea of the atmosphere in which the early Christians lived in Egypt. Coptic churches, Coptic museum, church of St. Sergius. Stop by the visit of the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, founded in 1857 by the French Egyptologist Auguste Mariette, which houses more than 250,000 pieces including the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamen. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 - Cairo / Oasis El Fayoum / Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Early in the morning, departure for the oasis of El Fayoum, which is the Garden of Eden to Egypt. Visits of ruins of Kom Ouchim and Kanaris and the Temple of Qasr Quaron. Lunch at the lake Quaron. Visits to the Pyramid of Hawara (19th century BC), the pyramid Meidum and Mamluk mosque dating from the 14th century BC. And finally, the nature reserve of Wadi El Rayan. Back in Cairo in late evening visit. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 - Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer by private car to the Cairo International Airport for your departure.
NB: Modifiable program according to your needs, thank you indicate your exact changes at your request.
Tour includes :
- The receptions and assistance by our representatives .
- Transfers in private air vehicle shown in the program .
- 5 nights in 3,4,or5 star hotel in Cairo *, double room with breakfast (all rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and Telephone) .
- Visits mentioned in the program, with transportation by private vehicle conditioning and individual speaking Egyptologist guide .
- Lunch in Alexandria and El Fayoum Oasis .
- All taxes and fees Folders .
Tour does not include :
- International flights (NB: we do not international flights) .
- The visa (15 US Dollar per passport) .
- All entrance fees to sites .
- Travel insurance .
- Lunch (except Alexandria and El Fayoum Oasis), dinners, drinks, telephone calls, laundry and other personal expenses .
- Tips are left at your discretion .