Trip Itinerary :
Day 1 - Aswan
Morning arrival at Aswan. Welcome by our representative and transfer by private car to your boat cruise on Lake Nasser. Lunch on board. Afternoon free. Cocktail. "Optional: Sound and Light at Philae Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2 - Aswan / Kalabsha / Wadi El Sebui
Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple of Kalabsha, dedicated to Mandulis, Horus Nubian. Located near the High Dam, it is the second largest sanctuary after the temples of Abu Simbel. Lunch on board. Sail to Wadi El Sebui. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3 - Wadi El Sebui / Dhaka / Amada
Breakfast on board. Visit the temple of Wadi El Sebui dedicated to Amun-Ra temple dedicated to Thoth Dakka and temple Greco-Roman Meharakka. Lunch on board. Sail to Amada. Visit Amada, small well-preserved temple dating from the XVIIIth Dynasty, the temple of Deir and the Tomb of Peinout. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4 - Amada / Kasr Ibrim / Abu Simbel
Breakfast on board. sailing to Kasr Ibrim. View of the Temple of Kasr Ibrim, all that remains unmoved, which nothing remains but the ruins of an ancient fortress marked the footprint of the Egyptians, Romans, Copts (from outside). Resumption of navigation to Abu Simbel. Lunch on board. Sailing to Abu Simbel and visit the impressive temples of Ramses II and his wife, Nefertari. These extraordinary structures carved into the cliff, were dismantled and transported to their present site in 1960 because they were threatened with inundation by rising waters of Lake Nasser. They were rebuilt identically on an artificial hill a little more towards the interior. "Optional: Sound and Light at Abu Simbel. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5 - Abu Simbel / Aswan
Breakfast on board. After breakfast, departure by private car to travel to Aswan around 3:00 through the Nubian Desert (in convoy required). Then transfer by private car to your hotel / train station or airport for your departure.
Tour includes :
- The receptions and assistance by our representatives .
- Transfers in private air vehicle shown in the program .
- 4 nights aboard a 5 star cruise boat Standard *, double cabin with full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner (drinks not included) and pause Tea / Coffee was 16.00), An Evening Nubian board .
- The visit indicated the program, with the French-speaking Egyptologist guide and entrance fees at sites (visits by boat)
- All taxes and fees Folders .
Tour does not include :
- International flights (NB: we do not international flights)
- The visa (15 US Dollar per passport)
- Travel insurance .
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry and other personal expenses .
- Tips are left at your discretion .