Trip Itinerary :
Day 1 - Aswan / Abu Simbel
Very early in the morning (4 hours), departure by private car to Abu Simbel, the trip takes around 3:00 through the Nubian Desert. Installation on board your cruise boat on Lake Nasser. Lunch on board. In the afternoon, visit the impressive temples of Ramses II and his wife, Nefertari. These extraordinary structures carved into the cliff, were dismantled and transported to their present site in 1960 because they were threatened with inundation by rising waters of Lake Nasser. They were rebuilt identically on an artificial hill a little more towards the interior. Cocktail. "Optional: Sound and Light at Abu Simbel." Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2 - Kasr Ibrim / Amada / Wadi El Sebui
Breakfast on board. Start navigation. View Kasr Ibrim only remnant undisturbed, of which nothing remains but the ruins of an ancient fortress marked the footprint of the Egyptians, Romans, Copts. Lunch on board and sail to Wadi El Sebui. Visit the Temple of Amada, a small, well-preserved temple of the XVIIIth dynasty. Very beautiful representations of the gods Thoth and Horus and Merneptah's campaign against the Ethiopians. Continue through the temple of Deir and the Tomb of Peinout. Sail to Wadi El Sebui. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3 - Wadi El Sebui / Aswan
Breakfast on board. Visit the Temples of Wadi El Sebui dedicated to Amon-Ra, dedicated to Thot Dakka and temple Greco-Roman Meharakka. Lunch on board and sail to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4 - Aswan
Breakfast. Visit the Temple of Kalabsha, dedicated to Mandulis, Horus Nubian. Located near the High Dam, it is the second largest sanctuary after the temples of Abu Simbel. Disembark, transfer to your hotel / train station or airport for your departure.
Tour includes :
- The receptions and assistance by our representatives.
- Transfers in private air vehicle shown in the program.
- 3 nights aboard a 5 star cruise boat Standard *, double cabin with full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner (drinks not included) and pause Tea / Coffee was 16.00), An Evening Nubian board.
- The visit indicated the program, with the French-speaking Egyptologist guide and entrance fees at sites (visits by boat).
- All taxes and fees Folders.
Tour does not include :
- International flights (NB: we do not international flights)
- The visa (15 US Dollar per passport)
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry and other personal expenses.
- Tips are left at your discretion.